Saturday, June 27, 2009

Every thing is last minute,Suddenly occur,Not policy,Solution

Today i have go to 'U' argue about my case with the staff, until the the head of department lecture come talk to me~

The head of department also can not help my problem, even he also blur blur and only say to me. Now i got 2 way to choose

1) direct study at here~ (Not lecture class)

2) Tranfer the subject that i fail to Kampar Campus~ (full time lecture and tutorial class)

On that time, the admin staff suddenly take out the form of transfer subject ask me to fill out and say the due date is TODAY (MUST OH~). That moment, i ask the AH head of department lecture. Do your know what is he reply for me~ life is like that lo ( Is this is responsible for student ??) and tell me sit in cafeteria drink MILO consider that transfer subject to Kampar campus case. Like that also can say it out~ that guys also useless~ can not really solve my problem~

After that, i say need consider 1st~ because i need rush to interview for my future ( if really terminate in U)

finally, when i on the way to company for interview. That 'U''s admin staff say can extend the date to pass up the form BUT need to write letter to them~ like also can (some time can, some time can not)

I do not know what happen for it???? Got somebody tell me?????

In my opinion, this University just only receive clever student and slowly push out the stupid student out ~ Am i say right? I hope is my mistake~

Hope u know 'U' is stand for what meaning la~


No comments:

Post a Comment