Friday, July 24, 2009

Manchester United Asia Tour 2009





This is my first time watch the football match in National Stadium,Bukit Jalil.There was Manchester United Vs Malaysia. At that day, i really excited and never believe that i can watch MU's player in Malaysia. Actually i am not MU supporter, that because my friend invited me.

Around the National Stadium, i saw many sellers sold the MU's product, food, and drink.... At there, most of the people come here purposed see the MU'player. In the stadium, i saw all people were wearing the MU's T-shirt, then in stadium, just only can see red colour~

When the MU team or Malaysia team had goal, all player also shout "GOAL"... then i also follow them shout loudly~

Finally the match result is MU got 3 goal and Malaysia 2.... I can't believe that Malaysia team got 2 goal~ that is good news for Malaysia. Before the match, i expect 5-0 (=.=!)... MU your are the best~~~ I love u~



No comments:

Post a Comment