Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This time i wait, don't know that night.... my decision is rigth????

Today, The "U" 's staff call me, my letter that i apply go to Kampar repeat my left 2 subject. She say the Dean reject my request, then i why ask why??? The staff also do not know.... then she push to let me see the "U" 's Dean.

When i meet the "U" 's dean.... the dean say, he can not do anything for me~ all the thing is Kampar dean do not accept me~ ( also need to wait) just a litter thing also can do for me~ At kampar there, my already settle my all thing~ just only take a few cloth and thing i need. The dean say, other "U" 's policy also same like now i study this "U".

At now, i still want wait for "U" dean (Kampar campus) reply, then the staff will call see whether go there study or not~ !@#$%^&*(

Now is really waste my time~ don know when i can really continue study...
Until now, i change my mind, am my decision is right????

No comments:

Post a Comment